Eczema Diet Ultimate Shopping Guide & Program (USA Version)
Includes bonus 'Chemical Intolerance Diagnosis' Program for diagnosing sensitivities to salicylate and amines, plus free updates.
The Ultimate Shopping Guide for Eczema, sent straight to your inbox! This all-in-one Eczema Diet shopping list (with hundreds of eczema-friendly food products and brands) will make your life easier. The printable e-book includes three comprehensive shopping lists, FAQs, eczema-friendly baby foods, and more.
It takes the guess-work out of buying eczema-friendly products for you and your family.
The shopping guide includes:
- Stage 1 food list, plus
- Eczema-friendly brand names and specific store-bought products which are low in salicylates and free of additives
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, additive-free and low amine products
- Packaged foods that can be conveniently added to your child's lunch box plus pantry and baking items
- FAQs and tips to help you understand and follow The Eczema Diet
- Vegetarian and vegan options
- Baby foods (including packaged/canned options)
- Supplement brands, and more
The program is suitable for people with eczema, dermatitis, topical steroid withdrawal (red skin syndrome), psoriasis, chemical sensitivity, hives, rosacea and other skin rashes.
This shopping guide is ideal for people living in the United States or if you wish to purchase items from the US. Shopping lists for other countries are available via this product page.
Specifications: 21 pages, A4
Current version: 2.2
To retrieve your digital e-book, click on "Access Digital Content" on your Order Confirmation page or refer to your Order Confirmation email.