For instant answers to your questions, click on the relevant topic to see more or scroll down...
Shipping and payment FAQs
1. FAQ: "Where do I find information about Australian and International shipping?"
A: For shipping information please click here.
2. FAQ: "Why does the purchase amount change during the purchase process?"
A: Our site is in Australian dollars. During the purchase process it can change to your local currency and may look like a different amount, but the site automatically processes the exchange rate. To double check your currency, use XE Currency converter as a guide.
Note your invoice/receipt will show Australian dollars but you will only be charged in your currency. For example, if you live in the US, you will be charge the US amount, but the receipt will show the Australian dollar amount.
Product and Supplement FAQs
1. FAQ: "How do I find more information on testing my pH and the pH kit?"
A: Please go to the pH FAQ page.
3. FAQ: "How do I take Skin Friend AM and PM... Can they be taken together and how long will they last?"
A: The Skin Friend AM jar has a 60-day supply for a child, and a 30-day supply for a teen or adult if you are using 2 flat scoops (not heaped).
To ensure you take the correct amount, use the small scoop provided. If you also bought Skin Friend PM product, do not use the long scoop from the Calcium jar as this scoop is bigger.
First use: shake your jar before opening. If you live in a hot climate (over 25˚C or 77˚F), keep your supplements in the refrigerator (fridge) after opening. I always refrigerate mine (with the lid tightly closes) and they stay perfectly fresh for months.
Note: Skin Friend PM is a heaped scoop (not flat – the opposite of the AM product).
The products are taken at separate times of the day to maximise absorption. Have them with food, as described on the packaging.
1. FAQ: "The book mentions there is a list of food additives we should avoid if we have eczema. Where can we find these?"
We do have this list of food additives to avoid, which may help.
2. FAQ: "I have a medical condition. Can I take Skin Friend AM and PM?"
A: The ingredients in Skin Friend AM and PM are of the highest quality and the individual vitamin and mineral dosages are similar to Australian Government RDIs so they are safe to take in general.
If you have a serious medical condition you may not be able to take any type of supplements. Please check the ingredients and dosages with your doctor if you have a medical condition, especially if you have kidney disease/failure, cancer or heart disease before taking any supplements.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding FAQs
1. FAQ: "I am pregnant/breastfeeding. How do I do the diet, take Skin Friend?"
A: We have a blog post on this, please read “Can I take Skin Friend while I'm pregnant or breast feeding?” as well as FAQs on Babies, Pregnancy and Breastfeeding.
2. FAQ: "My child is 10 months old and has eczema. Is The Eczema Diet suitable for babies under 1 year, and can he have Skin Friend AM and PM yet?”
A: The book includes an “Infants with eczema” chapter which discusses the best ‘first foods’ (solids) for babies with eczema, and it details what foods to add to the diet each month until your child is 1 year old. It also has important information about the problems with teething gel, foods to avoid and how to make your own eczema-friendly teething rusks and more.
Children over 12 months of age can take Skin Friend AM and PM. The dose is 1 scoop each of AM and PM, taken with food.
General Support FAQs
1. FAQ: "My eczema is so itchy. What cream do you recommend?"